Fire rated loft hatches provide simple, permanent and maintenance-free access to the roof void and are typically used in residential properties.
Contact us to discuss your requirements, or to request further information about our range of Access Panels.
Fire Rated Loft Hatches
1 hour fire rated loft hatch, typically used in residential properties to provide permanent access between 50mm wide timber truss/joisted plaster/plasterboard ceilings, where access to the loft space is required.
- Fire rated up to 60 minutes
- Clean, discreet design with flush metal door
- Fast and simple to install, lockable
- Fully adjustable hinges for ease of installation and fit
- Rubber, compressable draught seals to all sides
- Etch primed for decorating on site, to match adjacent finishes
- Single door (SD) configuration
- Fully recyclable at end of life
The metal frame holds a flush metal door through adjustable hinges to one side.
The door opens down towards the user and can be removed during installation or if damage occurs. Door is held closed with lock.