Our series of hinged steel access panels, provides access into sealed plasterboard or sandwich panel (demountable) wall and ceiling systems where access to mechanical and electrical services is required.
They are typically used in pharmaceutical and food production areas.
Contact us to discuss your requirements, or to request further information about our range of Access Panels.
Clean Room Panels for Ceilings and Walls
Sealed Clean Room Panels for ceilings or walls
- Air Sealed &/or acoustically sealed options
- Adjustable concealed hinges
- Push catch, sealed lock or EMKA lock
- Beaded, picture or wet plaster frame
- Non Fire Rated or 1hr Fire Rated
- Metal or plasterboard faced options
Access panels provide safe, permanent access to mechanical and electrical services situated behind sealed plasterboard or sandwich panel (demountable) wall and ceiling systems.
Concealed hinges and flush frame to powder coated metal door allows for ease of wipe down.
These panels are commonly used in pharmaceutical and food production areas.